Ssamba Foundation is in need of a Communications Strategist Administrative Intern who can commit 10 hours per week for a period of 12 weeks beginning February 2022. This is an unpaid online internship.
The Communications Strategist Administrative Intern will work with Ssamba Foundation on-ground team in Uganda on developing a Communication strategy as a means to clarify its vision and mission, increasing donor and volunteer base, and improving its grant writing capabilities.
Presently, we have a limited staff constantly juggling meetings and projects and are in need of a motivated individual designing and supervising communication initiatives.
- Passionate about the youth role in global social change
- Excellent English grammar skills
- Excellent writing and research skills
- Outgoing and self-motivated
- Must be able to work independently to achieve measurable goals
- Effective verbal & written communication
- Strong computer skills
- Graphic & web design skills a plus
- Possible half-paid trip to Uganda
- Certificate of Appreciation
- Letter of Recommendation from Ssamba Foundation upon successful completion of Internship
- Amazing opportunity to contribute to an organization making a big impact at the grassroots level in Uganda
In exchange for a 12 weeks’ commitment of service, you will receive a significant discounted or even be provided gratuitous trip to Uganda, so long as you comply with Ssamba Foundation rules & regulations and are able to consistently meet the established goals and objectives of the position.
If you are interested, email resume and letter of interest to HR at: email@example.com